POMeCRM publishes, markets, and supports customer relationship management (CRM) software. TwinPeaks has acquired that software and hosts it for the benefit of its customers in the form of Service as a Software (SAAS). Most CRM software packages, including ours, seek to attain the following objectives:
- – Sales force automation: CRM is used to facilitate and streamline the sales process. The core of the operation is a contact management system for tracking and recording every stage in the sales process for each prospective client, from initial contact to final disposition. Applications also include insights into opportunities, territories, sales forecasts and workflow automation.
- – Marketing: CRM is used for initiating, tracking and measuring the success of marketing campaigns over multiple channels, such as: email, search, social media, telephone, and direct mail.
- – Customer service and support: CRM is used to create, assign and manage requests made by customers, to help direct customers to agents, and to identify and reward loyal customers.
- – Appointments: CRM provides suitable appointment times to customers via e-mail or the web
POMeLOT is a functionality that uses all three modules of POMeSYS. The application has three distinct components.
- It enables a user to track where finished products with certain lot numbers end up, i.e. track customers to whom a certain product with a certain lot number was sold.
- It enables user to track where ingredients of certain products with certain lot numbers came from. That is, vendors from whom products with certain lot numbers were purchased.
- It enables user to link or relate finished items with certain lot numbers to ingredients of distinct lot numbers. As a result, when a vendor of an ingredient places a recall on ingredients of certain lot numbers, this functionality allows user to reveal within seconds the identity of customers who got delivery of products made from the recalled ingredient.
Also, if a customer complains about a finished product, the program allows user to alert each vendor who provided an ingredient that made up that product.
POMeNutri.com – This web based application allows users to perform nutritional analysis of their products and print appropriate labels according to industry standards. It is an integral part of the library of MyOnlineBakery.com-Host (MOB-Host). It requires the use of the Inventory the Inventory Control and Costing (MOB-ICC), the Accounts Receivable (MOB-AR), and the Purchase Orders (MOB-PO) modules. Ingredients, unfinished as well as finished goods, are defined and maintained in the MOB-ICC module. The POMeNUTRI application maintains a database of ingredients with all of the nutritional values as defined and provided by the USDA. The User relates each ingredient used in the recipe to an equivalent ingredient in the USDA database. With that done, POMeNUTRI calculates the nutritional information of each product. The user can then view such info, export it to a spreadsheet or simply print a label.